Interworld Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Interworld Kingdom

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Head of the Interworld Tournament Commission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zachery
Admin
Admin
Zachery

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-01-25

New Head of the Interworld Tournament Commission Empty
PostSubject: New Head of the Interworld Tournament Commission   New Head of the Interworld Tournament Commission Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 3:11 am

For those who were watching the Tournament of New Beginnings you will have heard the special announcement at the end.

After my team won the finals against the Seven Lords of Hell, it was announced that there was a new head of the Interworld Tournament Commission. The IWTC is the organization that regulates and sanctions tournaments throughout the Interworld Kingdom. The new commissioner is in fact myself.

What this means for Zeo Corporation, Team Zeo and myself personally. Zeo Corporation is unaffected by this appointment. Team Zeo will have to participate in official IWTC sanctioned tournaments without me. I personally cannot participate in official IWTC sanctioned tournaments for as long as I am in charge of the IWTC.

I do have a tournament in the works and I will post the details when the time comes. Seeing how we just got done with the largest tournament we have ever had, I feel a small break is in order before I start hosting tournaments more regularly again. Look forward to the new tournament sometime in May.
Back to top Go down
Zachery
Admin
Admin
Zachery

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-01-25

New Head of the Interworld Tournament Commission Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Head of the Interworld Tournament Commission   New Head of the Interworld Tournament Commission Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2020 4:41 pm

My new tournament is still coming soon. With current events happening in our world, and the major storm that just hit my area it has put delays in my planning.

Hoping to get the details out sometime in September or October.
Back to top Go down

New Head of the Interworld Tournament Commission
Page 1 of 1