Interworld Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Interworld Kingdom

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Gatekeeper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zachery
Admin
Admin
Zachery

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2007-01-25

New Gatekeeper Empty
PostSubject: New Gatekeeper   New Gatekeeper Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 3:47 pm

Congratulation to Lord of Chaos for being accepted as a Gatehouse Gatekeeper.

He is the third gatekeeper following me and the Demon General, Omega.
Back to top Go down
Zachery
Admin
Admin
Zachery

New Gatekeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gatekeeper   New Gatekeeper Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:36 am

The Interworld Gatehouse has recieved a fourth gatekeeper. Her name is Veronica Haze decendant of Serenity Haze, the Holy Champion.

Serenity as most of you remember from the legends defeated the Vampire God, Salazar. This however is not completely correct. Both Serenity and Salazar died when they both used their final attacks against each other. Zeo Lake was formed as a result of the combined power of the attacks, and the nearby city was destroyed. The ruins of the city rest at the bottom of the lake. Now I wield Salazar's Zanpakuto and I am searching for the wielder of Serenity's Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Zachery
Admin
Admin
Zachery

New Gatekeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gatekeeper   New Gatekeeper Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 12:18 am

Veronica Haze stepped down as a Gatekeeper yesterday. She decided to join the Interworld Special Task Force instead.

I wish her the best of luck in her future endeavors in law enforcement. It was a pleasure having her as a Gatekeeper.

The Interworld Gatehouse is now seeking a new Gatekeeper to take her place along side Lord of Chaos, Omega and myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Gatekeeper Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gatekeeper   New Gatekeeper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gatekeeper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Interworld Kingdom :: Main Information :: Information-
Jump to: